Quality assurance every step of the way
While companies working to meet the demands of today’s global marketplace place a high value on agility and speed, they can never afford to sacrifice quality.
Capabilities and highlights
- Best-in-class parts-per-million (PPM) recognition
- State-of-the-art inspection, measuring and testing capabilities
- Industry-leading validation equipment
- Standardized best practices for consistency and efficiency
- Centralized PPAP function to drive processing efficiencies
- Supplier partner performance management strategies
- Audit approval by all major customers
- TS 16949 and ISO 14001 certified manufacturer and sorter
- Our global management systems are certified to ISO 9001, six locations in Europe are certified to ISO 14001, three to OSHAS 18001 and our Germany and China locations are certified to VDA6.2.
- Our Tunnels Division is certified to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
Our regionally based ISO registered and VDA 6.2 certified state-of-the-art technical centers are globally standardized, ensuring that every component delivered to you meets the strictest standards of performance. Our rigorous approach has helped us cement a reputation for best-in-class parts-per-million, backed by countless industry accolades and awards.
- GE Transportation Supplier of the Year for Quality (2013)
- PACCAR Quality Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Faurecia Strategic Supplier (2014)
- Arctic Cat Outstanding Supplier Performance (2014)