Recreational vehicles come in all shapes and sizes, but durable lightweight components are a constant across them all. Such vehicles can lead a hard life, whether used primarily for leisure or work, as they often operate off-road or on the race track. As a result, component quality is of great importance to OEM manufacturers, whether they are producing ATVs, motorcycles or quad bikes.
With such an array of products being produced, with plenty of variation in design and application, OEM manufacturers of recreational vehicles require a full service to support their supply chain. Just like their vehicles, these manufacturers require a supply partner who can go anywhere.
Deep industry commitment
Optimas delivers over three decades of industry experience to its recreational vehicles partners, providing over 210 million fasteners to OEM manufacturers globally. Operating as a full-service provider, Optimas can take total control of the supply chain, employing efficient approaches to vendor management to streamline supply. Dedicated industry specialists work with customers to implement specialized solutions to increase efficiency, accelerate production rates and support growth.
Our approach focuses on providing quality, which is why we hold full Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) accreditation with all our recreational vehicle customers. Our tailored approach ensures we can support any design of vehicle effectively, while also providing innovations and standard components to boost performance or reduce the Bill of Materials (BoM). To illustrate this, our components are utilized in spark plug sockets, steering dampers, throttle control adjustment assemblies, valve stems, switches and vibration isolators.
Recreational Vehicle Industry Engagement Highlights
- We have an in-depth understanding of the fluctuating life cycles inherent to the recreational vehicle market.
- We develop unique solutions packages, customized to meet and service individual business needs and goals.
- We take a proactive, integrated approach to partnership.
- Full-service support for OEM manufacturers of recreational vehicles with a tailormade approach
- We have the flexibility to scale operations, allowing us to tackle unforeseen challenges that you may face in the future.