Fasteners for the power generation sector must display the utmost in reliability, as these application environments are some of the most highly regulated and demanding anywhere in the world. On a smaller scale, industrial and domestic generators must also perform reliably, as losing power in some applications is simply not an option.
Furthermore, increasingly innovative methods to generate power place an emphasis on the utilization of modern components. Technologies such as hydrogen fuel cells represent the push towards sustainability in the industry, so key players in the industry need a knowledgeable fastener expert to keep pace.
Navigating a global economy
Optimas provides an international presence, ideal for supporting the wide-ranging needs of the power generation industry. Inherently a full-service provider, Optimas can provide exceptional insight towards tackling new challenges presented by the global economy. For over 30 years, Optimas has been providing high quality fasteners for industrial generators, diesel generators, high pressure pumps and more recently, hydrogen fuel cells.
We boast a market leading parts per million (PPM) quality rate, enabled by our total focus on providing our customers with perfectly engineered fasteners. All fasteners are tested for quality, ensuring that reliability in application is the minimum benchmark. This access to high quality components and service ensures that we can react with you to address the forces impacting your industry, without compromising your engineering standards.
Power Generation Industry Engagement Highlights
- We have over 30 years of experience serving the power generation industry
- We offer an in-depth understanding of the fluctuating life cycles inherent to the power generation market.
- We develop unique solutions packages, customized to meet and service individual business needs and goals.
- We take a proactive, integrated approach to partnership.
- We have the flexibility to scale operations, allowing us to tackle unforeseen challenges that you may face in the future.