A history of proactive innovation
Due to fluctuating fuel prices and changing consumer preferences, the automotive and tier 1 markets must innovate constantly. We’ve successfully navigated the fluctuating life cycles inherent to the automotive industry for over 50 years.
Automotive partners around the world rely on Optimas to help them respond to industry-wide change, ranging from growth in BRIC countries to heavy investment in research and development focused on compliance with stricter emission standards. Our scale, experience and individualized approach to services and solutions helps them grow globally while applying innovative production approaches to new and existing product lines.
Industry engagement highlights:
- In addition to internal manufacturing capabilities, we manage over 1,200 suppliers focused on the automotive tier 1 marketplace.
- Long-standing partnerships with tier service providers—from seating and interiors to mirrors and beyond—allow us to provide proactive engineering insight before any product launch.
- We design unique solutions packages, customized to meet and service individual business needs and goals.
- We take a proactive, integrated approach to partnership.
- We have the flexibility to scale operations, allowing us to tackle unforeseen challenges that you may face in the future.